The BADA TM20 stainless steel handpallet truck: the definitive solution for handling goods in wet, aggressive and cleanroom environments.
BADA uses NSF H1 certified hydraulic oil for all its pallet trucks, which are suitable for usage in the food industry and in case of accidental contact with food. The BADA stainless steel handpallet truck is the most resistant and durable fully stainless steel pallet truck on the market. Its structure, completely in stainless steel, is protected against corrosion, acids, alkalis and aggressive gases.
The BADA TM20 stainless steel pallet truck is well-known for its easiest cleaning and for its ergonomics drive. These characteristics allow the BADA handpallet truck to be the perfect and ideal solution to handle the goods in humid, aggressive and cleanroom environments, such as:
- Food companies: the stainless steel handpallet truck is perfect to handle both the fresh and the preserved foods, which most of the times are stored in humid spaces.
- Pharmaceutical companies: the stainless steel handpallet truck is the ideal choice for the material handling into the Cleanrooms.
- Chemical companies: the stainless steel handpallet truck is the ideal solution to handle aggressive chemical products which may corrode the traditional ones.
- Microelectronics and semiconductors companies: the BADA TM20 handpallet truck is perfect to be used into Cleanrooms thanks to its easy-to-clean structure.
The stainless steel handpallet truck gives many advantages such as:
- Resistance to corrosion: the stainless steel material is a very high corrosion-proof material. This first characteristic grants a long lifetime to the manual pallet truck, reducing the service and substitution costs.
- Durability: the stainless steel is a very resistant material, it can bear heavy loads without warping. This second characteristic makes the handpallet truck safe and reliable.
- Hygiene: the stainless steel is an easy material to clean and disinfect, ensuring a hygienic and safe environment. This characteristic is particularly important in food and pharmaceutical sectors.
The BADA branded stainless steel handpallet truck is ideal for use in the oil and gas industry and in highly explosive environments.
- Technical specifications:
- Available options and special executions:
The stainless steel handpallet truck is available in different executions, depending on the specific needs of the end user. The main technical specifications are:
- Load capacity: 2.000 kgs
- Lifting stroke: 115 mm
- Forks length: 1.150 mm
- Double forks rollers
- AISI 316 stainless steel
- Custom chassis to handle special loads
- Custom forks length
- Non-standard forks width or external forks width